Thursday 11 November 2010

Unsatisfied...

I already battled for four days...
I kept on reminding myself when I was standing on the battle line...
"Please use the time well..."
I did always bear in mind...
But still,
came out with unsatisfied...
This semester's paper, all made me mad...
I do not have much time, even for a breath...
Too much things to express, in a limited duration...
When I express it out, I care...
Though it was over and better be concentrate on next paper...
But I used to think about it...
I care, I really care about it!
Feel like myself is a loser from now...
&*%$#@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P/S: Come on, cheer up... This is not the end of the world, k?

7 comments:

said...

说出来 ! 大声喊出来! 心情会更好! 不要压迫自己。……

Zhi Shan said...

haha, thx ya jj... i d spoken out loudly through blog loh... haha... :P

said...

我们都是这样走来的,在有限的时间内将整个学期学的东西写出来。没关系的,我相信我们都能过关,也能做得很好的^^
cheer up

Zhi Shan said...

谢谢你哦,只是最近有些心烦……再加上考试这样,所以真的很暴躁……^^

said...

就快放假了啊……准备好心情拥抱我们21岁最后的长假吧^^

Zhi Shan said...

哈哈,对咯,21岁咧,真的要把家里所有的书看完了!哈哈……:P

said...

对咯,只有这长假我们才有足够的时间煲书啊^^

Template by:
Free Blog Templates